Pershing County Economic Development Authority
Welcome! Pershing County Economic Development Authority (PCEDA) is available to serve businesses and entrepreneurs in the City of Lovelock, County of Pershing and the surrounding region.
Mission: PCEDA is to help maintain and grow a vibrant economic base by developing and implementing programs that invigorate growth thereby increasing the number of local jobs and expanding the tax base of Pershing County. PCEDA serves as a liaison between new companies, existing companies, landowners, site selectors, utility companies, government entities and all Pershing County communities.
PCEDA Representatives are chosen by the Pershing County Commissioners and Lovelock City Council to serve as executive board members for set terms.
Meet the PCEDA Board and Director
- Ted Bendure, Chairman, County Appointed
- Robert McDougal, County Commissioner
- Vijay Ratti, County Appointed
- Pat Rowe, City Council
- Steve Foster, Cooperative Extension
- David Skoglie, Tourism Board Appointed
- Elaine Pommerening, City Appointed
- Mike Springfield, County Appointed
- Vacancy, County Appointed
- Dist. Attorney R. Bryce Shields, Legal
- Lynn Christofferson, Secretary
- Heidi Lusby-Angvick, Executive Director
PCEDA Board Meetings are held monthly at the Pershing County Community Center and are open to the public. Agendas are posted at the courthouse, post offices, community centers, library, city hall, administration building and the calendar on this website. Please contact Heidi Lusby-Angvick to be placed on the mailing list for emailed agendas.
Contact UsPershing County Economic
820 6th St.
P.O. Box 1044
Lovelock, NV 89419
P: (775) 273-4909
Monday through Friday,
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Appointments for after hours are available.