The Building Department is responsible for issuing all permits for new construction, remodels, septic systems and manufactured homes. Numerous handouts are available to help with your project. Inspections must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
Building Department Applications and Handouts
Effective June 21, 2017, the Pershing County Building Department has adopted the 2012 building codes and will no longer be utilizing 2003 codes. If you need further information please call our office at (775) 273-2700. We also have the ability to now issue permits over the counter for certain building projects and have new forms to assist you with your building projects, please take a look at them for further details.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Building Department Applications and Handouts18 documents
- Building Permit Application
- Permit Fee Estimator
- Septic Permit Application
- NAC Standards for Septic install
- Manufactured Home Setup Guide
- Manufactured Home Application
- 2012 Northern Nevada Code Amendments
- Residential Guidelines
- Post Frame or Pole Building (Non-Engineered)
- Commercial Building Guide
- Owner Builder Affidavit (Revised 03-01-2013)
- Pershing County Grading Permit Handout
- Floodplain Building Permit Application