Pershing County Business Resource Center
Written by Heidi Lusby
The Pershing County Business Resource Center (PCBRC) was created by PCEDA in 2013. Funding was provided through a Governor's Office Of Economic Development grant that PCEDA and Hwy 95 RDA applied for.
The PCBRC is located at the Pershing County Community Center, Star Room, 820 6th Street, Lovelock, NV. There are four computers available, a printer, and wireless internet. Other resources include business literature, education information, resume writing packets, etc.
- No cost to the user. FREE!
- Must be 17 years or older (no children)
- Business, job search or educational purposes only (No random surfing the internet, or playing games, checking Facebook)
- Must sign a Responsible Use Agreement
- Must abide by the PCBRC Courtesies
Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please see community center calendar for dates that the PCBRC is not available due to interactive video classes in the Star Room
- A calendar is posted on the window of the community center, or available at www.pershingcounty.net
PCEDA's goal for 2013-2014 is to build upon the resources of the PCBRC. Currently the Veterans Affairs ROVR and Dept. of Employment, Rehabilitation and Training (DETR) offices use the PCBRC for meeting with clients. We hope to add additional services and classes to the PCBRC and community center to benefit the residents of Pershing County.