Office of the Recorder-Auditor
Written by Rene Childs
Administration Bldg 398 Main Street
Phone: (775) 273-2408
Fax: (775) 273-1039
Lovelock, NV 89419-0736
The Recorder's Office is pledged to provide the public with efficient, quality service, accurate, legible and easily retrievable records and to provide safe and efficient storage of those records. We are committed to serving our customers with courtesy and promptness.
The Pershing County Recorder/Auditor's office provides a variety of services to the people of Pershing County. The County Recorder is responsible for the recordation, scanning/microfilming, indexing and permanent storage of all Real Estate Transactions, Mining Claim Locations, Assessment work, Contracts, Leases, Judgments, Marriage Certificates, Fixture Filing Statements, Liens, Maps and all other Miscellaneous Documents.
Recording functions are set forth in the Nevada Revised Statutes. Several documents are required by law to be recorded; others are recorded only to make them a matter of public record.
Pershing County, in the late 1800's and early 1900's, was part of Humboldt County, in some of our earlier property descriptions the records will refer to Humboldt County. Pershing County annexed from Humboldt County July 1, 1919. All recorded documents from that time to the present have been maintained in the Pershing County Recorder's office. Our records are a staple source of information for land transactions, genealogy research and as a general interest of the history of the Pershing County area as well. In addition, a complete set of the Lovelock Review Miner newspaper, the key newspaper in Pershing County since its beginnings, is maintained in the Recorder's office. Copies of articles in the newspaper may be obtained through the Pershing County Library.
The County Recorder does not provide legal advice of any kind or aid in filling out documents (per NRS 7.285). The County Recorder does not provide information regarding property taxes or change of address for tax statements, this information is available from the County Treasurer.
Thank you for visiting us. We are open to any comments and suggestions about our website; feel free to contact us regarding any questions or improvements. Please click on my name for email address.
- 1st Quarter Financial Report for FY2014-2015
- 1st Quarter FY2014-2015 Bill Detail Report
- 2nd Quarter Financial Report for FY2014-2015
- 2nd Quarter FY2014-2015 Detail Report
- 3rd Quarter Financial Report for FY2014-2015
- 3rd Quarter FY2014-2015 Detail Report
- 4th Quarter Financial Report for FY2014-2015
- 4th Quarter FY2014-2015 Detail Report
- 1st Quarter Financial Report for FY 2013-2014
- 1st Quarterly 2013-2014 Bill Detail Report
- 2nd Quarter Financial Report for FY 2013-2014
- 2nd Quarterly 2013-2014 Bill Detail Report
- 3rd Quarter Financial Report for FY 2013-2014
- 3rd Quarterly 2013-2014 Bill Detail Report
- 4th Quarter Financial Report for FY 2013-2014
- 4th Quarterly 2013-2014 Bill Detail Report
- 1st Quarter FY 2013 Financial Report
- 2nd Quarter FY 2013 Financial Report
- 3rd Quarter FY 2013 Financial Report
- 3rd Quarterly Bill Detail Report
- 4th Quarterly Financial Report FY2012-2013
- 4th Quarterly Bill Detail Report