Welcome to the Pershing County Library
Pershing County Library's mission is to serve Pershing County's diverse population by supplying materials in a variety of formats that will provide information, assist in the educational process, allow for self-enrichment and promote lifelong learning.
- Books, audio books, magazines, DVDs and Blu-ray discs: 28 days
- Reference, microfilm, and newspapers do not circulate.
Books may be renewed at the Library's main desk or by telephone at (775) 273-2216 provided there are no requests for the materials. Patrons may also contact the library staff to set up online renewals using their library card and a password.
Fines and Fees
Patrons are charged for late, damaged or lost materials as follows:
- Books, audio books, magazines, DVDs, Blu-Ray discs, and kits: $.10 per day/per late item with a maximum of $2.00 per item.
- Damaged or lost item(s): Cost of the item(s) for replacement.
The library is not responsible for damages that may occur to equipment in the playing of audio books, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Limits on Borrowing
- Patrons may check out 5 DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
If Pershing County Library does not own material that a patron would like to borrow, library staff will try to obtain it for them from another library.
- PCL will pay the cost of most interlibrary loans
- Most new library materials are not available for interlibrary loan for 6 months
Nevada Library Cooperative
Pershing County Library has been a member of the Nevada Library Co-Op since 1984. Through then we have access to books, audio books, and movies from other libraries throughout Nevada. Visit them at https://nvlibrarycoop.libguides.com/about-us to learn more.
Contact UsPershing County Library
1125 Central Ave.
P.O. Box 781
Lovelock, NV 89419
P: (775) 273-2216
F: (775) 273-0421
Monday through Friday
10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Visit us on Facebook!
The following links will open in a new window.